COP28: Amplifying Soil Health in the Climate conversation
Join us for an exploration of innovations in climate-smart agriculture that are shaping the future of our food systems. Hosted by Biome Makers, this virtual event showcases how team science and data-driven technologies are revolutionizing the way we approach agriculture and soil health management.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for a diverse audience, including:
- Farmers and Agriculturists
- Environmental Scientists and Researchers
- AgTech Enthusiasts
- Climate and Sustainability Advocates
- Policy Makers and NGOs
Watch the webinar to:
- Gain valuable insights into the latest innovations in soil health and climate-smart agriculture.
- Understand the role of data and technology in shaping sustainable food systems.
- Discover opportunities for collaboration and partnership in advancing climate-resilient agriculture.
- Connect with industry experts and like-minded individuals passionate about agricultural sustainability.
What is COP28 UAE?
The United Nations Climate Change Conferences are annual gatherings within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). These conferences, known as the Conference of the Parties (COP), provide a formal platform for UNFCCC parties to discuss and reach consensus on addressing climate change, reducing emissions, and preventing global warming. They are the preeminent global authority on climate matters and represent some of the most substantial international conferences worldwide.
Dr. Alberto Acedo
Dr. Jacob Parnell
Soil Biodiversity Specialist
Dr. Linsey Haram
OSEC, DC lead on Innovation Sprints
AIM FOR CLIMATE, USDA